Carla's Creations - Mini slimline wallet pattern
Get this digital pattern to make your own mini slimline wallet using Carla's popular design. This pattern allows you to make a mini version of her slimline wallet perfect kids or those who want to carry just the basics
Supply list before you buy
- Lightweight fusible interfacing *I use Pellon 911f BUT please use *any* lightweight interfacing you are able to get.
- Heavyweight fusible interfacing *I use Pellon 809, BUT again, please use *any* heavyweight interfacing you are able to get.
- Small batting scraps for snaps -
- Zipper *Any length is fine as long as it’s longer than 5”. We’re going to shorten & chop the ends off! If you want to buy the *exact* size zipper, you’ll want a 4” zipper.
- 5 FQ’s of assorted 100% cotton fabrics *I chose a linen outer but 100% cotton, cork leather, etc.. all work as well! I will warn you that turning cork is a bit more difficult than cotton/linen, so be sure you’re used to sewing with cork beforehand! -
- A set of ½” magnetic snaps -
- Rotary trimmer, quilting ruler, quilting pins, hera marker or disappearing marking pen, sewing machine, thread, seam ripper, etc…
Finished size of wallet is 3.5"x4"