Carla's Creations - Patchwork linen pencil pouch
Get this digital pattern to make your own patchwork linen pencil pouch using Carla's design. This pattern is an excellent scrap buster while allowing you to create something adorable and functional.
Supply list before you buy
- 1. Assorted cotton fabric scraps
- 2. Fat 1/8th of linen or heavier cotton fabric (oxford, canvas, etc..)
- 3. 7” zipper
- 4. Basic sewing supplies: Sewing machine, rotary trimmer, quilting ruler, iron, etc…
- 5. Lightweight fusible interfacing *I used Pellon 911 FF but please use whatever is easy for you to get your hands on.
- 6. *Optional: Button & Tag/Ribbon/Cork scrap (*2” ribbon scrap is perfect!)
- 7. Drinking glass with approximate 3” width
Finished size of pouch is 4.5"x8"